Dear praying friends,
We should never be surprised when God hears our cries for help and answers us in His mercy, yet I can’t help but marvel at the gracious kindness of our God today!
“I would have despaired unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; yes, wait for the Lord.” ~Psalm 27:13-14
For every need we asked for prayer for last night, God has answered by meeting that need. I proclaim God’s lovingkindness in granting, out of His goodness, that:
1. Chris’ treatment last night was so much easier than during the day. He felt good going in and good coming out. He didn’t get overheated, and felt good enough today to work on his next book! His time in the chamber was peaceful as well, being the only one in the chamber.
2. The mobile home is getting cooled down to make it a more livable environment for Chris.
3. The scooter was fixed by being given another electric cord which successfully charged up the batteries, and which Chris will be able to use for the duration of his time at Miracle Mountain.
4. Chris feels like he has more energy, now that he is being kept cooler, and was able to do some good exercising with arm weights while lying in bed last night after treatment.
5. He was able to go to the bathroom last night. How often do we take this event for granted in our lives?
6. Chris is greatly encouraged by all the posts in the guestbook! Thank you for your faithful intercession!
May the Lord bring you encouragement that He is near; he hears the cries of those who look to Him for refuge. May you find Him to be all the strength you need for whatever you are facing right now. He is faithful!
“O love the Lord, all you His godly ones! The Lord preserves the faithful, and fully recompenses the proud doer. Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the Lord.” ~Psalm 31:23-24
Thankful for God’s great love for us, and for the precious gift of His body,
Tracy, for Chris and the whole Klickaclan